Friday, September 17, 2010

New Blog and youtube

Ciao bella's!
So iv Finally decided to start my blog and youtube tutorials. Id like to introduce myself a little bit and tell you what iv in store for the next couple weeks...
Iv been a makeup artist for about 4 years now living and working in Dubai, UAE.
Im italian, but i grew up in the middle east.
Iv always loved beauty coming from Milan, one of the fashion capitals, and also having a very fashion conscious mother so i started from a young age.


I finished high school knowing i wanted to pursue beauty, so i took a short course in makeup and got a job at MAC. I learnt so much working at the counter and getting training, i loved it! Although i wanted a bigger challenge. I decided to pursue my career on my own and go solo. So iv been working as freelancer ever since.
I absolutely adore my job and wouldnt have it any other way. Sometimes, like everyone i get discouraged and insecure but then i get a call and i go do a bride, or a model for a shoot and i get all my confidence back! Cause thats what my job is about! Its my passion, and i cant imagine doing something else.


I now have also started training to qualify in beauty therapy, so by the end of 2010 il have my qualifications in skin,body and aesthetic therapy. I have found another passion to add to my credentials.


I love making women feel good about themselves. Makeup can honestly inspire people and transform. I believe its a true art. You can learn so much about yourself that you never knew.
I started watching youtube channels in 2008 and now im making my own. Stay tuned for my first video...:)
Here are some videos il be doing in the next coming weeks....
* Missoni fall/winter 2010 inspired look
* Perfect skin using simple techniques
* Chocolate smokey eyes/crimson lips trend f/w 2010 trend
* simple smokey eyes using one brush
* Fun video- whats in my handbag?
If you have any requests..please email them to me and id love to do a video for you!


I appreciate constructive feedback, and i believe you can always learn new things everyday and thats how you grow both as a person and as an artist. :)


"There are no rules to makeup"- Kevyn Aucoin


p.s..once my first tutorial is up il post the link on my blog..still trying to learn some editing skills hehe
xxxxxx
Ales

2 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaay soooooo happy for you babe!!! good for you!! wishing you much much success!!

    a note -- the white letters on black background is hurting my eyes :( maybe you can try a different color scheme?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your opinion lina appreciate it.. although i really like the white against the black it stands out. :) might make it a softer greyish instead but keeping it light. xxxx subscribe to my blog and youtube if your on it. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...