Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peel away dull skin!

Hey guys


I'm back with another review. Sorry iv been away for a while but just so busy with work. I have recently been qualified in ELEMIS facials as part of my beauty therapy work and so happy about that. I got to work with all their products and let me tell you i am sold!
I have tried and tested many skincare brands, clinique, khiels, lancome, Nivea, Cetaphil, Drugstore brands like Olay, Neutrogena etc you name it, my skin has tried it. I have always changed skincare because Id be happy with something then id change my mind. 
Elemis is a fantastic brand and il be doing a full video review sometime in the next week or so where Il explain in more detail and show you my entire skincare routine




For now i'm raving about this scrumptious, beautiful, divine exfoliator, Papaya Enzyme peel.
This is not a scrub, its a non granular leave on enzyme rich cream exfoliator. Enzymes are catalysts that speed up an action in cells, therefore nibble at your skin peeling away the dead surface skin and leaving you with a fresh smooth even and brighter complexion. They are normally fruit or plant based enzymes and this one has papain (papaya) and pineapple. 
The scent is absolutely divine, i kid you not you will love it. Perfect for drier skins but great even if you have combination skin or oily skin.If your skin is very reactive or sensitive, this might be too stimulating for you.  It is packed with Anti Oxidant rich Vitamin E and marine algae to repair and nourish the skin leaving you with a dull free face! Leave it on for 10-15 mins and apply it twice a week.
This peel does WONDERS for mature skin thanks to the milk protein and marine extracts which feed the skin. 
You can find it in top spas world wide and select department stores. 

Thanks for stopping by
Ciao bellas!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...