Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Update

Hey everyone!

Just a quick update in regards to why i havent made any youtube tutorials and why my blog isnt being updated regularly. I now have a fulltime job as a beauty therapy and makeup artistry teacher at Academie Esthetique, which is a french beauty school here in Dubai. Its an excellent opportunity and im happy to be taking up a new and exciting role in the beauty industry.
I am still freelancing on the weekends doing makeup, but I am so overloaded with work, class modules, preparations for students etc that by the time i get home im exhausted and making a youtube tutorial is quite the task. I do however, promise to make some time on the weekends to do some. Maybe i will pre record a few.
I hope you all understand and every now and then stop and check if i have updated my blog and youtube channel, just wont be as often as i would like it to be.

On another note, i have switched my skincare routine, AGAIN. From using Elemis, i am now using Proactive solution. It is a medicated routine for mild to moderate acne as i have been having awful breakouts the last few months. I am hoping this will help as i have heard good things about it. The main ingrediant is Benzyl peroxide which dries out acne. Anyway will keep you updated on the results.

Have a good day and i will chat to you all soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful! That all sounds soooo cool! What are you exactly teaching? What are the modules? How many students do you have? tell tell xxx Toni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...